Amsoil Synthetic V-twin Motorcycle Oil
AMSOIL has introduced a new 20W-40 synthetic V-twin motorcycle oil to round out its range of synthetic motorcycle oils.
Formulated to provide maximum protection for Victory and Indian (2013 and later) motorcycles. AMSOIL 20W-40 Synthetic V-Twin Motorcycle Oil is the only full-synthetic 20W-40 oil on the market, offering a premium alternative to Indian and Victory branded semi-synthetic oils.
Both Indian and Victory motorcycles incorporate a shared sump, and AMSOIL 20W-40 has been formulated to provide outstanding protection for engines and transmissions. It is absolutely shear stable, maintaining protection even in extreme heat conditions.
Importantly, AMSOIL 20W-40 Synthetic V-Twin Motorcycle Oil is also warranty secure, keeping your factory warranty intact.
- Delivers excellent wear protection
- Reduces friction and heat, keeping bikes running cool
- Helps prevent damaging sludge and carbon deposits
- Provides extreme-pressure protection for gears and chains
- Delivers excellent wet-clutch performance
- Catalytic-converter compatible
AMSOIL 20W-40 Synthetic V-twin motorcycle oil is also recommended for other air or liquid cooled four-stroke motorcycles calling for a 20W-40 motor oil. It meets API SM and JASO MA/MA2 specifications, providing outstanding protection for engines and transmissions.