RSD Slant 2 into 1 Exhaust For 2014 Sportsters
Late model Sportster owners and fans of the Roland Sands ‘Carbon Ops’ style will be pleased to know that RSD Slant 2 into 1 exhausts are now available for the 2014 XL.
Created in collaboration with Vance & Hines, the RSD Slant 2 into 1 offers a high performance exhaust in a light weight package. The exhaust system is stripped to the minimum elements, with just a slash cut carbon fiber and stainless tip for style and performance. To allow for additional ground clearance and the use of standard mid controls and rear sets, the whole system has also been tucked up as tight as possible to the bike.
RSD Slant 2 into 1 exhausts are available in two finishes. The Carbon Ops finish (P/N 1800-1663) is dressed in a satin black high temperature finish and currently retails for $995.95), while the Works Finish (P/N 1800-1662) features exposed welds and comes in at $895.95.
Both systems feature;
- Fully TIG welded construction
- 1.75” to 2.0” Stepped header tubes
- 18mm 02 sensor bungs (02 plugs not included)
- Rear cylinder and collector inlet heat shields
- Monofilament fiberglass and SS wool baffle materials for hi temp resistance
- Compatible with most Mid Controls & RSD Rear Sets. (NB. Does not fit with stock Forward Controls)
- Made in the USA
For more information visit Roland Sands Design