Indian Riders

2015 Indian Scout – First Impressions?

This topic contains 10 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Big Frank Big Frank 2 years, 3 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Bruce7
    Bruce7
    Participant

Anyone lining up to buy the new 2015 Indian Scout? The engine looks interesting, but nothing else hit me. Anyone crazy for it right off?

Profile photo of Tony
    Tony
    Participant

2015 Indian Scout

OK, a liquid cooled engine was the only way Polaris could go in this day and age. I just wish they could have lost the radiator somewhere else. It ruins the whole look of the bike IMO.

Profile photo of Chuckn
    Chuckn
    Participant

A great mix of heritage and modern styling. Indian are one a roll in 2014 for sure!

Profile photo of Big Frank
    Big Frank
    Participant

Comes in at the right $$$, should sell well. I agree about the radiator, but you can’t get that sort of HP without liquid cooling 🙁

Profile photo of Jackman
    Jackman
    Participant

Sorry, but I hate it as much as Harley’s Street 500/750. Too old to change I guess.

Profile photo of victor
    victor
    Participant

yeah … it’s one thing saying you like it and well done Indian etc, etc, but are you going to buy one.
    Just sayin’

Big Frank
    Participant

…. I guess not

Profile photo of Jackman
    Jackman
    Participant

Great job Indian, but it’s not for me. Then again, I’m guessing it wasn’t designed for me so …..

Profile photo of Sonny
    Sonny
    Participant

Victory Magnum, Indian Roadmaster .. now the Scout. It’s going to be a bonanza for the after market parts industry! I bet Kuryakyn are already working double shift designing pieces of stick on trim!

Profile photo of barnabywilde
    barnabywilde
    Participant

Haven’t read so much about the Scout since the initial hype and a few road tests. Have Polaris caught up with back orders yet? Any problems so far?

Big Frank
    Participant

Nothing bad with the bike, but I heard they were struggling to fill orders. Any news on that?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.